1. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The Downtown New Brunswick Survey Enter for a Chance to Win ("Chance to Win") begins 12AM on July 15, 2016 and ends 12AM on September 15, 2016 ("Chance to Win Period"). Void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor of this promotion is the New Brunswick City Market (the "Sponsor")
2. HOW TO ENTER: Online Entry - Visit www.NewBrunswickSurvey.com during the Chance to Win Period and follow the on-screen instructions. Online entries are limited to one entry per per person, within the Chance to Win period.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Chance to Win is open to persons who are 18 years or older at time of entry and are legal residents of the United States. Employees (and their immediate families) of Sponsor or any of Sponsor's affiliates, subsidiaries, participating vendors, promotion or advertising agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Chance to Win are ineligible to win the Chance to Win. This offer is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) Gift Prize winner will be selected by the Sponsor in a random drawing on or about September 16, 2016 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Chance to Win Period. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Chance to Win.
5. PRIZE: The Gift Prizes are as described on the website along with the associated approximate retail value of all combined. Tickets to a State Theatre show are based on availability and the one night stay at The Heldrich with breakfast for two is based on availability and excludes New Year's Eve. Winners are solely responsible for all expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to travels and incidentals accrued in traveling to New Brunswick to pick up their prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, changed, or redeemed for cash except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state, and local taxes, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Other restrictions may apply.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize winner will be notified by e-mail on or about September 17, 2016. Prize winner will be required to verify address and provide proper ID when they pick up their prize. An alternate winner will be selected if the person initially selected as the winner cannot be reached within a reasonable period of time after the drawing (as determined by Sponsor), if such person's name and/or email address cannot be identified for any reason, or if email notification is returned undeliverable. By accepting any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, voice, and likeness for promotional, advertising, publicity or trade purposes in any and all media worldwide in perpetuity by Sponsor without further compensation unless otherwise prohibited by law. Void where prohibited by law. All entries must be received by 12AM, Eastern Time, on September 15, 2016. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. Sponsor will not acknowledge receipt of entries. Contestants may enter online at www.NewBrunswickSurvey.com.
7. CONDITIONS: By participating in the Chance to Win, entrants agree to be bound by and acknowledge compliance with these official rules including eligibility requirements. The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or delay in operation or transmission on the internet or any damage to a user's computer. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the promotion if it becomes technically corrupt. If, for any reason, the Chance to Win is not capable of running as planned for any reason which the Sponsor, in their sole opinion, deem could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Chance to Win, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend this Chance to Win, in whole or in part. By participating in this Chance to Win, entrants and winner release the Sponsor, and their parents, members, stockholders, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective directors, officers, agents, employees, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Chance to Win from and against any and all liability, claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Chance to Win, awarding, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, or participation in any prize related activity, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damages or loss.
8. COLLECTING PRIZES: Winners must visit the New Brunswick City Market to pick up gift prizes. (or Mail)
9. SPONSOR: The New Brunswick City Market, 109 Church Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901